- Complete the admissions application and pay $20.00 non-refundable fee . The application fee is paid only once, regardless of the number of times you attend the college.
- All students must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. Applicants, new and returning, are required to submit verifiable documentation.Click here for more information and to view a complete list of required verifiable documents.
- Students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of GA
residency. A current Driver's License issued by the State of Georgia
after January 1, 2008 or a current ID issued by the State of Georgia
after January 1, 2008 may be used. A list of additional documents is
available in the Student Affairs One Stop Shop.
- Submit official transcripts: High school or General Education Diploma (GED). A high school diploma or GED is required for all associate degree programs and for most diploma and certificate programs. Some diploma and certificate programs do not require completion of high school or GED for program admission.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. These transcripts must be received prior to signing up for classes.
- Arrange for the placement examination. You may exempt the placement exam if you have official transcripts indicating completion of college level general education courses, official SAT or ACT scores, or have acceptable COMPASS/ASSET scores for the selected program of study.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online if seeking financial assistance at www.fafsa.ed.gov. (STC School Code: 005618)
- Attend a New Student Orientation or complete the orientation online by visiting www.savannahtech.edu/cwo/Orientation.
If you have questions relating to admissions, please feel free to contact us at 912.443.5513 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org